Ingredient: Gluten free flour mix (potato starch, rice flour, sorghum flour, tapioca starch), sugar, maltodextrin, thickeners (1412, 415, 464), raising agents (non aluminium) (500, 450, 341), iodised salt, natural vanilla flavour, colour (turmeric).
Gluten Free Blueberry Muffins recipe
- 1 packet (400g) Well and Good Muffin Mix.
- 2 Eggs
- 1 cup (250ml) of water
- 2/3 cup (170ml) of oil
- 1 punnet of blueberries
- Preheat your oven to 195°C (180°C fan forced)
- Grease or line 12 cup muffin tray or line with patty pans.
- In a large bowl combine Muffin mix with water, oil and eggs, mix well until all ingredients are well combined. Fold blueberries into the batter.
- Spoon the mixture into muffin tray and set to bake for 20-25 minutes.
- Rest for 5 minutes in tray then cool on a wire rack